1. What is Amaaya?
Amaaya is Kama Ayurveda’s exclusive Rewards Program. It is our special privileges club and as a valued Amaaya member, you can earn points every time you shop with us. With a host of benefits, Amaaya is designed to help you enjoy greater rewards.
2. Who is eligible to join Amaaya?
Any one-time purchase of 4000 Rs. or more can get you an Amaaya membership.
3. What are the benefits of Amaaya membership?
With an Amaaya membership, for every 100 Rs. that you spend shopping with us, you earn back 4 points. The more you shop, the more points you earn. 1 point = 1 INR.
What’s more, Amaaya members also get access to a host of other benefits including new product previews, special offers and exclusive experiences with Kama.
4. What is the value of a point?
1 point is equivalent to 1 Rs.
5. What is the validity period of membership?
The Amaaya club membership is valid for life.
6. Is there a membership fee?
There is no membership fee. All you need to do is to shop for 4000 Rs. or more to become eligible for an Amaaya membership.
7. How do I sign up for Amaaya?
Visit a Kama Ayurveda store and shop for 4000 Rs. or more and you will be offered to sign up for an Amaaya membership. To know more, speak to the store staff. You can also sign up for Amaaya by shopping for 4000 Rs. or more at www.kamaayurveda.com.
8. Am I entitled to earn points for my previous purchases if I sign up as Amaaya member today?
You can only earn points after you have signed up for Amaaya. No points will be awarded for purchases made before signing up for Amaaya.
9. Where can I redeem the points that I have earned?
The points earned can only be redeemed for purchase at Kama Ayurveda’s exclusive brand outlets and at www.kamaayurveda.com. Points cannot be redeemed at Kama Ayurveda’s stores inside Shopper’s Stop, Good Earth and Amethyst. Points cannot be redeemed at any online retailer except at www.kamaayuveda.com.
10. How do I access my Amaaya account?
To access your Amaaya account, visit www.kamaayurveda.com/amaaya. Access your profile by logging in. You can track the status of your points and also make changes to your profile.
11. What if the number of points that I have are less than the purchase value of the transaction where I want to redeem my points?
If the number of points are less than the purchase value then the balance amount can be paid through cash/credit card/debit card.
12. Can I transfer my points to another person or exchange them for cash?
Points are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash. The points can only be used to make purchase at Kama Ayurveda stores and at www.kamaayurveda.com.
13. Is there an expiration date for points?
Points earned are valid for 12 months from the date they are earned on a rolling basis. That means that while the points will get accumulated as you shop, the points that you earn for a purchase are valid for a period of 12 months from the day you earn them.
14. Can I re-instate expired points?
Points once expired cannot be re-instated.
15. What are the terms and conditions of Amaaya?
The full set of terms and conditions governing the Amaaya program is available at www.kamaayurveda.com/amaaya.
16. What if I lose my card?
In case you lose your card, no problem, just walk into any of our store and speak to the store manager or write in to us at email@example.com. We would be happy to help you.
17. How can I contact you?
For all queries regarding Amaaya program, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to assist you.
18. Do I need to carry my amaaya card with me to redeem my points?
No. The amaaya card is just a token of your association with us and it is not required to redeem your points. To redeem the point in your account, all we would need is that you carry your phone so that we can validate your account through sending a One-Time-Password (OTP).