From luxuriant exfoliators to energising oils, explore our Ayurvedic bath & body care range for those precious moments of selfcare.
Removes tan, reduces pigmentation & brightens the skin. 100% Natural.
Natural & Organic oil that hydrates & smoothes from head to toe.
Natural & Organic oil that nourishes and smoothes from head to toe.
Provides deep-skin nourishment. Induces long-lasting softness & smoothness.
Gives intensive hydration instantly and keeps skin soft and protected.
Lightens complexion, reduces pigmentation and protects the skin.
Natural & Organic oil that purifies, repairs and heals from head to toe.
Soothes, nourishes, protects delicate skin. Keeps it healthy and radiant.
Treats acne, sunburn, blemishes and signs of aging.
Alleviates stress, exhaustion, tension and body ache.
An all-natural oil that works as a good absorbent, repairs damaged skin and is a great massaging oil.
Unclogs pores & sloughs off dead skin cells. Get toned & revitalised skin.
A deeply hydrating oil that helps repair skin damage caused by pollution.
Relieves pain and fatigue. Boosts energy and immunity.
Improves the appearance of sagging skin, stretch marks and cellulite.
Moisturizing foot cream to nourish, soothe and refresh tired feet.
Leaves hands feeling soft, supple, and moisturized all day long.
Soothes and calms dry skin to leave it cleansed and hydrated.
Fresh, deodorizing body soap with goodness of Himalayan Deodar and Apricot.
Pure Rose, Orange and Cinnamon. Revive, replenish and detoxify the skin.
Made with Orange Blossoms that tones, hydrates and smoothens skin.
Hand cleanser containing natural oils for gentle cleansing of hands.
Hydrates and nourishes damaged skin. Leaves it soft, refreshed & healthy.
Provides full-spectrum sun protection. Keeps skin healthy and even-toned.
Hydrates and tones. Leaves skin scented with scent of Lavender.
Balances skin pH, provides relief from dryness, and tones sagging skin.
Refreshes, hydrates & tones. Leaves skin scented with scent of pure Roses.
Cools, hydrates and tones leaving skin scented with scent of pure Vetiver.
Re-texturises dry, irritated and sun damaged skin.
an intricate and beautiful gift box consisting ..
Safe and all-natural body spray to keep mosquitoes and insects away.
Vitamin E enriched soap to relieve dryness, leaving skin soft and smooth.
Rejuvenating body soap with Nutmeg, Ginger and Lime for a healthy glow.
Polishes, clarifies pores and controls oiliness.
Hand moisturizer scented with the fresh fragrance of pure Rose and Jasmine.
Moisturizer with anti-inflammatory properties. Deeply moisturizes the skin.
Pollution, change of season, unhealthy diets, excessive sun exposure, stress, hormones, and ageing are some factors that can sap the skin of its natural oils, glow, and texture. In modern times, when your skin faces the onslaught of acne, blemishes, age spots, pigmentation, tanning, and stress lines, the last thing it needs is an addition of chemicals and artificially-created beauty products in your daily routine. Kama Ayurveda’s natural bath and body products work with specific skin types and problems to naturally heal and protect the skin.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing system that is as relevant in these modern times as it was in the years of yore. This powerful healing practice offers treatment for various illnesses and provides practical ways to keep the mind and body balanced and healthy. Ancient India's extravagant Ayurvedic body care rituals inspire our bath and body care range.
Ayurveda is one of the best ways to keep the skin supple and delay signs of ageing. In Ayurvedic modalities, there are different body products and therapies for specific skin-related problems. Kama Ayurveda utilises these excellent treatments to formulate ayurvedic body care products such as soothing moisturisers, purifying soaps, all-natural body oils, refreshing cleansers, and more.
Using natural bath and body products is a great way to relax and rejuvenate yourself. They can help you revitalize, deodorize and restore the skin. At Kama Ayurveda, we offer Ayurvedic body care products to nourish the skin using safe and nurturing ingredients.
1. Body Massage Oils - Kama Ayurveda’s range of all-natural body oils is a versatile remedy for skin and hair. Our oils can be used for body care for all age groups. They moisturize the skin, condition the hair, soothe dry skin, and make the skin smoother with regular use. For instance, Kama Ayurveda's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is 100% organic and natural, cold-pressed, and a non-sticky formula. It has a mild fragrance, and its natural goodness rejuvenates, repairs, revives and restores all skin types. We also have Rose and Jasmine Bath and Body oil that can be used for a nourishing massage right after your bath or added to your bath water.
2. Body Treatment Oils - The Jwalini Retexturising Skin Treatment Oil by Kama Ayurveda is a potent remedy for tanned or sun-damaged skin, itching, and all types of skin irritations. In addition, the skin regains its smooth texture and becomes clearer and healthier with its regular use. With restorative ingredients such as Coconut oil, Sesame, Green Cardamom, Cinnamon, Lavender, and others, the Jwalini Oil is a beneficial remedy for regular use on the face and the body.Similarly, Organic Neem Oil by Kama Ayurveda is cold-pressed and offers healing body care solutions for acne, burns, rashes, hyper-pigmentation, and skin dryness. This curative oil can also treat stubborn dandruff and promote hair growth.
3. Handmade Ayurvedic Soaps - Our Ayurvedic soaps have active herbs and ingredients such as pure Rose, Orange, and Cinnamon Essential Oils known for their antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-inflammatory anti-allergy benefits. Make them a part of your bath ritual for a luxurious experience.
4. Body Mists - We also offer a range of fragrant body mists, each prepared with steam distilled essential oils of herbs and flowers, that leaves the skin fragrant for hours. These body mists are intensely hydrating, cooling, moisturizing, and refreshing.
5. Body Cleansers - Kama Ayurveda also offers hydrating cleansers for the face and body to clean and revive the skin quickly. These body care products contain natural ingredients and are free of harsh chemicals. For example, Ayurvedic body wash, Rose and Jasmine Body Cleanser has beneficial properties of Rose, Jasmine, Aloe Vera, and Lime to gently but effectively clean and restore skin's natural oils. Our chemical-free body cleaning products a must-have for natural beauty care and bath ritual.
6. Body Moisturisers and Body Butters - Ayurvedic body moisturizers are a great alternative to other body lotions. They are based on the Ayurvedic principles of body care, such as balanced nutrition, stress reduction, and self-healing. They contain herbal extracts and oils known for their health benefits and organic or natural skin-nourishing ingredients like Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and more. Apply them just after your bath to keep your skin moisturised all day.
The traditional methods of Ayurveda comprised beauty rituals that provided rejuvenation and helped detoxify the body. With Kama Ayurveda’s bath and body range, you get the ingenuity and excellence of ayurvedic principles bottled to perfection. Easy to use, invigorating and therapeutic, you can now benefit from these remedial and restorative body care products as per your needs.