Every bride is her own kind of beautiful, accentuated by her unapologetic, self-assured aura, and comfort in her own skin. And, for every kind of bride, the need to brand the preparatory run-up to the Big Day with her signature style, is instinctively essential. No matter what kind of modern bride you are, here are some significant additions to your beauty regime that could well become permanent on your beauty shelves.
The Cleopatra Bride
The Cleopatra bride will have a diary for the wedding décor, another for outfit inspiration ideas, and a third hidden one filled with a compilation of beauty secrets. With the relative advantage of substantial time at her disposal, the Cleopatra bride can assess and address a vast range of issues ranging from skin pigmentation to hair volume in her search for softness, gloss and vivacity.
- Jwalini Retexturising Skin Treatment: The pleasant perfume, and luxuriant post-application sensation of this face and body oil, will remind you of old-world royals, and the languid sensuality of their elaborate beauty rituals. A bridal staple for relief from deep-seated pigmentation and dark spots, dark circles, dullness due to uneven skin tone, acne, scars; and a general loss of vitality and radiance over time due to a stressful lifestyle.
- Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream: Whilst you sleep, this restorative cream with a rich, but non-greasy emollient character, will carry out a deep-skin detox. It sets your skin free from the day’s accumulation of environmental pollutants. It also satiates dehydrated skin and improves the rate of fresh skin-cell renewal, giving you smoother, brighter, and radiantly toned skin every morning.
- Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil: For resurrecting a damaged scalp, and for improving hair volume, thickness, and tensile strength. Perfect for hair that is stressed by hair coloring, heat treatment and pollution, it is very effective on dandruff and premature greying.
- Red Sandalwood Ayurvedic Soap: The Red Sandalwood oil in this handmade soap makes for invigorating cleansing and significant improvement in the intensity of pimples, blemishes, acne marks and sun damage. The combined moisturising action from the virgin Coconut Oil and organic Beeswax protects your skin from dryness, keeping your skin soothed, cooled, and smooth.
- Nimrah Anti-Acne Face Pack: Depend on this botanical blend for instant freshness, and brisk drying out of active pimples or acne scabs. This ancient prescription for purifying the skin lends a sense of all-round clarity and near-instantaneous glow.
- Organic Neem Oil : For an obvious and effective reduction in persistent acne, breakouts, rashes and marks you’re tired of experimenting products on. Works extremely well on a flaky, irritated and dandruff-ridden scalp too.
- Kumkumadi Brightening Ayurvedic Face Scrub: For a soothing home-spa exfoliating experience and immediate luminescence. Thanks to pure hand-picked Saffron and the nourishing therapeutic goodness of ground Almonds and Sweet Flag, this facial exfoliator is a gentle yet compelling formula to even skin tone and texture while leaving it softly hydrated. This face scrub is the epitome of at-home, everyday luxury.
- Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil: A few drops of this light, nutty oil as a hair serum is ideal to protect your hair from frizz, breakage and dryness as a result of the constant hair-styling for the many wedding functions.
The Remote-Control Bride
The Remote Control bride wants premium quality beauty solutions but in a hurry. She doesn’t necessarily have the time and/or the inclination to enjoy slow-paced, long-term bridal pampering. She’s also likely to change her mind a fair few times in her search for the optimum crisp, ‘fast-action’ bridal beauty routine.
The Last-Minute Bride
There aren’t enough hours in the day for this bride who is constantly on her toes and doesn’t have enough me-time. There can be however, a few beauty gems embellishing her personal beauty ritual that can guarantee long-term, enviable natural radiance.
This isn’t a be-all-and-end-all list. Go for whatever holds intuitive appeal for you because beauty disasters or saviours are only as relevant as they are personally applicable to the one who’s applying and experimenting with them. Each bride sways to her own melody and the trick lies in finding the perfect bridal regime that suits your unique needs and lifestyle.