Inspired by the healing powers of Ayurveda, Kama Ayurveda brings you all-natural hair cleansers that have the goodness of flowers and plants, prepared according to formulations that go back 5000 years.
Natural, sulphate-free shampoo for reducing hairfall, dandruff & oily scalp
Restoring and balancing shampoo. Improves hair strength to mitigate damage.
Promotes hair strength, relieves hair loss and hair breakage.
Ayurvedic wisdom has been used in daily hair care regimes to achieve long and beautiful hair for hundreds of years. Ancient scriptures mention the use of natural hair cleansers like Hibiscus, Amla, Shikakai, and Aloe Vera and certain tree barks as effective herbal hair shampoos.
Ayurvedic shampoos and herbal shampoos formulated with natural herbs and oils are also known as hair cleansers. They are free of chemicals and are not harsh on the scalp. So, the terms shampoos and cleansers are often used interchangeably. It’s essential to look at the key ingredients before buying a hair cleanser.
All Ayurvedic hair shampoos and Herbal hair shampoos made from herbs and oils are natural hair cleansers. They have immense benefits for hair, such as - enhancing the natural shine of hair, fighting dandruff, reducing hair fall, preventing split ends, and maintaining the pH balance of the scalp.
Are you looking for a natural shampoo for hair care needs? Here are our top recommendations for all hair types.
1. Kama Ayurveda Himalayan Deodar Hair Cleanser -This natural hair cleanser has a unique blend of Hibiscus, Soy Beans, Amla, Deva Daru (Himalayan tree’s bark), and Aloe Vera. It is also an SLS and Paraben-free cleanser. These ingredients are used as natural remedies to boost hair strength, shine, and volume. Found in the Himalayan ranges, Deva Daru’s bark gives strength to the hair as it purifies it from the roots to the tips.
Today, the biggest enemy of hair is pollution. It’s vital to keep a dirt-free scalp and the oil glands in check. The Himalayan Deodar Hair Cleanser is free of chemicals, fights dirt, and prevents hair loss. And, it nourishes the hair follicles and keeps the scalp free from bacteria, which prevents dandruff from building up.
2. Kama Ayurveda Kesini Ayurvedic Herbal Hair Wash Powder - This herbal hair shampoo contains Shikakai and Rose and both are ingredients that have been used for ages. Rose has a sweet fragrance and gives shine to the hair texture. Moong bean is another kitchen secret that has multiple beauty benefits.
This Kama Ayurveda shampoo is prepared with a unique blend of healing elements ranging from Basil to Green Gram, both of which are known for their antioxidant properties. It helps maintain the pH level of the scalp, prevents gray hair and dandruff, and promotes the growth of strong and silky hair. It also has the goodness of Vetiver that nurtures the hair well.
3. Kama Ayurveda Rose & Jasmine Hair Cleanser -This Ayurvedic hair shampoo has been made with botanical finds like Mogra and Rose. These flowers make this natural hair cleanser an ideal pick for a fragrant hair wash. Soy Beans, Aloe Vera and Hibiscus, help fight inflammation and further shield the skin with antifungal properties.
4. Kama Ayurveda Sanobar Hair Cleanser -This is the best Ayurvedic shampoo for greasy or oily hair as it purifies the scalp, promotes hair growth, and gives it a natural shine. Mild natural ingredients such as Hibiscus, Neem, French Cypress & Bergamot clarify the scalp without causing any damage.
5. Kama Ayurveda Lavender Patchouli Hair Cleanser -This Ayurvedic hair shampoo makes your hair soft and smooth, soothes the scalp, and has antiseptic properties as well. It’s best suited for dry and damaged hair—the calming and hydrating properties of Lavender and Patchouli repair scalp damage.
6. Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Hair Cleanser -This nourishing, repairing, volumizing hair cleanser is clinically proven to reduce hair problems such as hair fall and dandruff. It’s well-suited for those with an oily scalp and has natural ingredients such as Amla & Bhringraj that are beneficial for the hair.
Ayurvedic shampoos are made from the best natural botanical finds best suited for cleansing the hair and maintaining its shine. The goal is to look good through beauty regimens that soothe and rejuvenate the body. Kama Ayurveda is committed to the same goal – capturing the best of Ayurveda and offering beauty solutions that are lasting and holistic.