Kama Ayurveda’s Powders are 100 % Natural, certified by Lacon India Pvt. Ltd. We understand that different skin and hair types react differently with a natural product. We recommend that you conduct a skin patch or hair strand safety test before all-over application.
Mix the Henna and Indigo Powders in 2 separate bowls, and apply separately per instructions below.
THE HENNA BLEND:
• Soak the Henna Powder in Tea Water or Coffee Water overnight, to ensure maximum release of the pigment.
• The next day, apply the Henna Blend first, for 90 – 120 minutes or more, depending on preferred intensity. Add Egg or Yoghurt for additional conditioning.
• Rinse thoroughly with Water only, repeating as many times as you intuitively need, and dry. Do not use shampoo.
THE INDIGO BLEND:
• Soak the Indigo Powder in warm Water overnight, to ensure maximum release of the pigment.
• Apply after washing off the Henna Blend, for 90 – 120 minutes, or more. The longer you leave this Blend on, the darker your hair will be.
• On the next day, apply the paste on clean, product-free hair for 60 – 90 minutes, depending on preferred intensity.
• Wash thoroughly, with shampoo. Or, rinse with Water only, and use shampoo the following day, to let the colour settle into your strands.